<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Close Your dream With Beauty Idols: Miwa Oshiro Is my first LOVE!
This is Original Passion Form My Favorites Forum.

« Home

Miwa Oshiro Is my first LOVE!

Friday, March 17, 2006
Hi! guys,This frist post;
I am hoping to one day travel to japan.
Because I love japanese girls.
And I am hoping to one day travel to around the world.
Because I love almost girls.
But Now I just close my dream with beauty Idols.

************************************

I just have this idea!
I will post here my favourite picture of the idols.
I will choose one pic from my collection, or from other website,
that I particullary like for day.
it can b a picture of your favourite idol of the day,or just a picture of some random model,
ok enough talking
I had to go through all of my pictures and there are so many that I'm emotionally attached to...
but in the end, This is my favourite picture of the day.

Miwa Oshiro Is my first LOVE!

11:50 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink