<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Close Your dream With Beauty Idols
This is Original Passion Form My Favorites Forum.

« Home | Went off to the late night art museum where Chisat... » | Yoko Mitsuya in her big car, all dressed up and no... » | Here is a pick I took when Eriko and I went out fo... » | look what i got .......early birthday pressie... » | Impressed by this picture of kano "sisters", mika ... » | New lovelys for me! Here's mine for the day! Song ... » | This contemplative shot of Kyoko fukada for me, so... » | Yoko Kumada; If she hot I hot more! » | This lovely young lady...Alexis Bledel » | And for the Bikini fans today is my contribution C... »

Friday, August 11, 2006



I told her she better be careful,
she is not yet of age to drink liquor!
She said, "It's okay, I'm not driving!"
She does not listen to anyone except Mao Miyaji.
Soon she will be "drunk like skunk!"
Then you boys will be happy,
because when she is drinking
she is easy to take her clothes off!
Anyway I'm dizzy,
I want to sit down.
I want some water too.
And I will love U Yoko Mitsuya

9:58 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink