<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Close Your dream With Beauty Idols: This is gorgeous shot of Aya Hirayama.
This is Original Passion Form My Favorites Forum.

« Home | There are a lot of basketball playing girls in my ... » | Aki Hoshino Why Don't You Kiss Her Again And Again » | I Want To Know How I can be a man In Your Eye Ami ... » | Brandy Grace: Even if winter has started to fade a... » | Gotta go with Miho Maeshima for today » | Yuko Ogura: Yugo got you yellow fever? » | That's right Eve! Kyoko Fukada » | Today I give you my goddess Miwa Oshiro flashing t... » | Yui Ichikawa, Not even a mermaid could be more bea... » | This cheerful face belongs to Momoko Komachi »

This is gorgeous shot of Aya Hirayama.

Friday, August 11, 2006

This is gorgeous shot of Aya Hirayama.

For me the main focus is the eyes: the way Aya is looking directly at you in a yearning manner, yet at the same time the way the light reflects off those brown pupils draws you in and takes you away somewhere special. To quote the Beach Boys "Good Vibrations" - "I don't know where but she takes me there".

You get the impression that Aya wants to tell you something but she's not sure if she should. Add with the reddish-brown tone to the picture, you have something that suggests warmth and intimacy yet you keep but feel Aya is somewhat distant from you, just that little bit out of reach every time you move in to kiss those soft, wanting lips...

Either that or I'm talking gibberish again!

Anyway, judge for yourself

5:57 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink