<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Close Your dream With Beauty Idols: Japanese Girls are very good at that "pensive" look. Take this shot of Aki Kawamura for instance
This is Original Passion Form My Favorites Forum.

« Home | I feel as exhausted as Aki Hoshino » | I would like to be pretty even if only sometimes. ... » | Nothing I fear ...My top priority at the moment is... » | Yumiko Syaku was having a night out too, but she h... » | You then went on to the jazz club where Eriko Sato... » | I told her she better be careful,she is not yet of... » | Went off to the late night art museum where Chisat... » | Yoko Mitsuya in her big car, all dressed up and no... » | Here is a pick I took when Eriko and I went out fo... » | look what i got .......early birthday pressie... »

Japanese Girls are very good at that "pensive" look. Take this shot of Aki Kawamura for instance

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Japanese Girls are very good at that "pensive" look. Their expressions seem to be able to convey the fragility of the moment better than Western models can. Take this shot of Aki Kawamura for instance

7:20 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink