<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Close Your dream With Beauty Idols: just follow my instructions and everything will work very well! (Goto Maki She is leadership!)
This is Original Passion Form My Favorites Forum.

« Home | Wish I had more 'friends' like sayaka's » | I love maria kitazawa's cheekiness with this drink » | Japanese Girls are very good at that "pensive" loo... » | I feel as exhausted as Aki Hoshino » | I would like to be pretty even if only sometimes. ... » | Nothing I fear ...My top priority at the moment is... » | Yumiko Syaku was having a night out too, but she h... » | You then went on to the jazz club where Eriko Sato... » | I told her she better be careful,she is not yet of... » | Went off to the late night art museum where Chisat... »

just follow my instructions and everything will work very well! (Goto Maki She is leadership!)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

This was my attitude today too: just follow my instructions and everything will work very well! (Goto Maki She is leadership!)

7:28 AM :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

asshur :: permalink